Interstitial electrical stimulation
To solve the problem of chronic pain syndrome in diseases of the musculoskeletal system and peripheral nervous system, a new treatment method is used in the sanatorium «Zhemchuzhina Zauralya» interstitial electrical stimulation
According to Professor A.A. Gerasimov, interstitial electrical stimulation has significant advantages in comparison with other traditional methods of treatment: when implementing this therapeutic method, the current supplied through the needle electrode bypasses the skin barrier and most effectively acts directly in the lesion; the effectiveness of the method for various diseases is up to 94%, the pain syndrome is eliminated in 3-5 procedures, remission can last up to 6 years or more; treatment time is reduced by 2.4 times.
The main principles of therapeutic action:
• The impact on the central and peripheral nervous system stimulates the production of natural opioid and morphine-like painkillers that help eliminate pain or make it less pronounced; improves conduction of nerve impulses to the affected tissue;
• The effect of current on bone tissue leads to the activation of microcirculation and blocks the irritation of nociceptors (pain receptors) in the affected area.
• Osteochondrosis of all parts of the spine;
• Osteoarthritis of the joints of the extremities, including those with severe functional impairment;
• Calcaneal spur (plantar fasciitis);
• Epicondylitis, tendovaginitis, achillobursitis, etc.;
• Headaches, migraine, neurocirculatory dystonia, arterial hypotension.
The course of treatment is selected individually and as a rule, it consists of 4-5 procedures, the duration of treatment is from 6 to 14 days, depending on the type of pathology..