Wonder-bees in Zhemchuzhina Zauralja
Apitherapy - treatment with bee venom and bee products - a method of treatment based on the use of this unique natural healing factor. It has been successfully used in the sanatorium Zhemchuzhina Zauralya since 1994. A bee for this procedure is supplied by the own apiary of the sanatorium.
We all love honey very much, but we try to stay away from bees, afraid of their bites-but in vain! In essence, bees are live syringes filled with useful and necessary medicine. By stinging a person, an insect injects a small amount of a complex chemical substance ("bee venom", which contains several dozen different useful components.
It is believed that bee venom is the most unique concentration of nutrients, which has no analogues either in nature or in pharmacies, invented and created by man. The most valuable of them for recovery in difficult cases are the following:
• Cardiopepe: it is able to stabilize the condition of the heart and blood vessels;
• adolapin: has analgetic effect;
• Mellitine: helps to eliminate inflammation and has an antimicrobial effect;
• apamin: tones up the nervous system, lowers cholesterol;
• acetylcholine: improves neuromuscular conduction;
• organic acids that dilate the blood vessels and help reduce high blood pressure;
• amino acids: tyrosine, lysine, methionine;
• proteins and carbohydrates (fructose and glucose);
• minerals: phosphorus, potassium, copper, magnesium.
Bee venom causes the expansion of capillaries and small arteries, which increases the flow of blood to the organs and improves tissue metabolism. Also, bee venom, getting into the body, stimulates the formation of hormones of the pituitary and adrenal glands: cortisol, cortisone, etc., which have an active anti-inflammatory effect. Apitherapy sessions help to get rid of insomnia and neuroses, improve appetite, stabilize the body's immune forces, especially in the autumn.
Under the supervision of the doctor, bee venom is first prescribed in small doses and observe the patient's condition and the body's response to blood and urine tests. With a normal response of the body, an individual course of treatment is prescribed.
What diseases are subject to apitherapy?
• diseases of the nervous system: sciatica, neuritis, neuropathy, stammering, limb tremor, tics, migraines, Parkinson's disease, cerebral palsy, consequences of strokes, multiple sclerosis;
• diseases of the musculoskeletal system: osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, arthritis, gout, myositis;
• skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, hair loss;
• diseases of the endocrine system and metabolic disorders: thyrotoxic goiter, B type diabetes mellitus;
• diseases of the respiratory system: bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis;
• diseases of the digestive system: colitis, gastritis, cholecystitis, peptic ulcer disease;
• diseases of the cardiovascular system: stenocardia, consequences of myocardial infarction, hypertension, obliterating endarteritis, varicose veins of the lower extremities;
• urological diseases: diseases of the prostate gland, erectile dysfunction;
• gynecological diseases: infertility, inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive system, disorders of the menstrual cycle;
• diseases of ENT organs: neuritis of the auditory nerve, hearing loss, pharyngitis, tonsillitis.
It is believed that the human body is designed for a lifespan of about 120 years, but we live only half the time allotted to us. Let's think about it, and we will not neglect the chance to live longer, to look younger, and therefore to be happier. And help us in this miracle, given to us by nature and perfected by man - apitherapy!
The procedure is carried out by a reflexologist, neurologist M.V.Bogatyrenko