Respiratory system deseases
Treatment according to the "Respiratory system diseases" profile
HOW TO BREATH EASILY
• After a person quits smoking, it takes about a year for his lungs to gradually clear of substances, contained in tobacco smoke, and to fully restore the functionality of respiratory system. After quitting a bad habit, even those who smoked for many years have a chance to purify their lungs. And the sooner you decide to quit smoking, the higher this chance is.
• Regular cardio workouts can increase the lungs capacity and improve their performance. Jogging, swimming, rollerblading or biking, even walking at a moderate pace just an hour a day not only will improve the endurance of your respiratory system, but also the endurance of the whole body.
• Proper nutrition and regular physical activity will help to get rid of excessive body weight and lighten your lungs' workload
• No matter how great the temptation to spend a weekend in the city, city dwellers are advised to get out of town and spend more time in the countryside. Only a few hours in the forest or by the river will improve your breathing dramatically.
AT OUR RESORTS WE OFFER
Consultation from the following specialists:
Perform the necessary diagnostics:
• Blood test
• Sputum analysis and culture
• Thorough examination of external respiration function
• Computer assisted pulse oximetry
• Receive treatment under the "Respiratory system diseases" program